Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Well hello there...

I'm new to blogging, but I'm not new to writing or journaling. I've decided to create this blog to reflect on what I'm reading as I'm reading it as a personal book club. I read avidly, and although my friends are also avid readers, they may not be reading what I'm reading at the time. As a result, I often have a hard time remember what it was that I liked or disliked about a book when they want to discuss a book. The main reason of this blog is for my own personal use, but if it is beneficial to anyone else then all the better!

It should be mentioned that I read a lot of young adult novels because I teach middle school English, and I like to know what my students or young people their age are reading, and if I'm being perfectly honest, YA literature is usually much more exciting than adult literature!

I may not only reflect on books, but anything else that piques my interest, gets scanned on my radar, and deserves a post (whether good or bad).

So, if you're reading this, welcome! I hope you enjoy :-)

Thanks,

Nikki

1 comment: